CEFAC events are designed for representatives of financial institutions; contractors working on residential, multifamily and commercial energy projects of all sizes; academics; and local government staff who have an interest in advancing the clean energy marketplace and are looking at financing as a solution to barriers impeding energy project participation.
This CEFAC event featured a panel of experts exploring the financing market for energy storage projects moderated by a representative of the San Francisco Department of the Environment. Each speaker gave a 10-minute insight into their market niche covering topics such as:
- The current state and direction of the energy storage market
- The business case for distributed energy storage, including resilient power
- How energy storage projects are financed, and the growing role for debt financing
Speakers on the panel included:
- Mark Perutz, Partner, DBL Partners
- Amanda Li, Associate, Generate Capital
- Katherine Ryzhaya, Chief Commercial Officer, Advanced Microgrid Solutions (AMS)
- Robert Sanders, Senior Finance Director, Clean Energy Group
For more information contact Ryan Carney, or call (858) 429-5136.
Online Webinar, CA