A panel of investment and energy experts explored emerging financing products and program models for commercial energy efficiency projects, focusing on the small and medium-sized commercial building sector.
Speakers presented their perspectives on specific tools or approaches available to business owners to address and overcome barriers to implementing energy efficiency projects. Market research shows that businesses that improve energy use have higher employee productivity, attendance rates and credibility with their customers.
- Leveraging the Investor Confidence Project as a standardized approach to developing Investor Ready Energy Efficiency™ (IREE) projects
- New changes to PG&E’s On-bill Financing Program
- The current state of commercial PACE, and new micro-finance offerings
- New State of California commercial energy efficiency financing program: opportunities for contractors and financing entities
Panel of Experts
- Matt Golden, Investor Confidence Project (ICP)
- Noah Proser, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- Miriam Joffe-Block, California Hub for Energy Efficiency Finance (CHEEF)
- Richard Chien, San Francisco Department of the Environment
Clean Energy Financing Advisory Council (CEFAC) events are for energy improvement contractors, local government staff, lending institution reps, financial experts, real estate professionals and others interested in cross-sector collaboration.