Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by outside panelists during this webinar do not necessarily represent the official views or opinions of the Center for Sustainable Energy.
This webinar presents the results of two pioneering California Energy Commission-funded research studies that explore social, cultural and behavioral factors that affect Hispanic household energy use and home improvement decisions-with the goal of helping energy efficiency programs better serve this important audience.
- Program Funders
- Public Agencies
- Local Government
- Contractors & Raters
- Community-Based Organizations
- Linda Dethman, Vice President, Research Into Action
- Georgina Arreola, Research Analyst, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Catalina Lamadrid, Principal, Inova Energy Group
- Mithra Moezzi, Principal, Ghoulem Research
- Respondent: Jose Gonzalez, Development and Resource Management Department Sustainable Division Manager, City of Fresno
- Brandi Turner, Outreach and Energy Innovation Center