This in-depth exploration of residential PACE in California covers how properties with PACE-financed energy upgrades can sell quicker and for higher values due to added benefits including greater comfort, lowered energy costs, and noise reductions. A panel discussed the outstanding issues and barriers facing stakeholders who work with PACE financing, helping folks better understand why PACE is so valuable to the residential energy efficiency financing market.
Speakers on the panel included:
- Opening remarks: Len Hering, RADM, USN (Ret.), Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Moderator: Nathalie Nestor, Managing Principal, Design-Manage-Sustain
- J. Daniel Geddis, REALTOR®, Green, MRP, One Mission Realty
- Rick Hoffman, Vice President, HERO Program, Renovate America, Inc.
- Debra Little, Home Performance and Valuation Specialist
Clean Energy Financing Advisory Council (CEFAC) events are for energy improvement contractors, local government staff, lending institution reps, financial experts, real estate professionals and others interested in cross-sector collaborations.
CEFAC is focused on enhancing awareness of innovative energy project financing to help stimulate the California clean energy marketplace.