Combined Heat and Power for Wastewater Treatment Plants
Get an overview of programs and opportunities for implementing CHP at California wastewater treatment facilities, including technologies, economics, design factors, environmental considerations and more.
- SCAQMD 1110.2 CHP solutions
- Demand response with CHP
- Financial incentives for CHP projects
- DOE Pacific CHP Technical Assistance Partnership services
- Program Implementers
- Public Agencies
- California Energy Commission
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- DE Solutions, Inc.
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- City of Thousand Oaks
Want to discuss CHP for your facility and get a free project screening and report?
Contact Gene Kogan, CSE CHP Project Manager, at 858-633-8561 or Gene.Kogan@energycenter.org.