Get an overview of programs and opportunities for implementing CHP at California wastewater treatment facilities, including technologies, economics, design factors, environmental considerations and more.
- SCAQMD 1110.2 CHP solutions
- Demand response with CHP
- Financial incentives for CHP projects
- DOE Pacific CHP Technical Assistance Partnership services
- Program Implementers
- Public Agencies
- California Energy Commission
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- DE Solutions, Inc.
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- City of Thousand Oaks
Want to discuss CHP for your facility and get a free project screening and report?
Contact Gene Kogan, CSE CHP Project Manager, at 858-633-8561 or Gene.Kogan@energycenter.org.