The Advanced Transportation Center of Southern California invites fleet and procurement staff to attend a free webinar on statewide clean vehicle incentives. California has set aggressive energy and climate goals requiring accelerated deployment of alternative fuel vehicle technologies. While the state drives progress toward these goals through policies designed to influence manufacturers and consumer behavior, local jurisdictions and commercial fleets also play a vital role in moving the market. At this webinar, speakers from the Center for Sustainable Energy, UC Irvine and CALSTART will share the latest information on alternative fuel vehicle incentive programs available to fleets operating in California.
- Kevin Wood, Project Manager, Center for Sustainable Energy will discuss the Advanced Transportation Center and provide a brief introduction to clean vehicle technology.
- Randy Wilde, Project Associate, Center for Sustainable Energy will explain ARB’s Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) and Public Fleet Pilot Project incentive programs.
- Ted Bloch-Rubin, Associate Project Manager, CALSTART will discuss the funding available from the Hybrid Truck & Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP).
- Craig Rindt, Assistant Director for Research Coordination, Institute of Transportation Studies will provide an update on the development of the new California Energy Commission funded Natural Gas Vehicle Incentive Project.
This webinar is designed to increase awareness of alternative fuel vehicle funding in support of state and regional goals. The webinar was produced by CSE and supported by the Advanced Transportation Center of Southern California.
For more information, email Randy Wilde or call (858) 634-4733.
- Presentation Slides: Fleet Incentives For Clean Vehicles (PDF)