Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by outside panelists during this webinar do not necessarily represent the official views or opinions of the Center for Sustainable Energy.
This webinar showcase resources for reaching Zero Net Energy (ZNE) in the multifamily building sector from start to finish.
- Multifamily building owners
- Facility managers
- Program Implementers
- New Buildings Institute (NBI), Amy Cortese
- Association for Energy Affordability (AEA), Nick Young
- Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE), Rebecca Sappenfield & Alexandra Patey
- Mutual Housing at Spring Lake, Bryan Dove
The roadmap and webinar were produced by CSE and funded by the San Diego Regional Energy Partnership, which includes San Diego Gas & Electric, City of San Diego, County of San Diego, City of Chula Vista, San Diego Association of Governments and Port of San Diego.