Energy Upgrade California, Community Savings Initiative - Free Event
Come and learn about Energy Efficiency Upgrades for Your Home
Enjoy free continental breakfast
Saturday, January 28, 2012
9 to 10:30 a.m.
Loma Verde Recreation Center
1420 Loma Lane, Chula Vista
The Community Savings Initiative brings together Chula Vista homeowners to educate them about the benefits of having energy efficiency upgrades installed in their homes. The Community Savings Initiative is entering the next phase and is focusing on neighborhoods on the west side of Chula Vista. These neighborhoods have older homes with high potential for energy savings. However, all homeowners in Chula Vista with a single-family home are eligible to participate in the Community Savings Initiative.
Homeowners will learn about:
- Energy efficiency upgrades involve applying a “whole house” approach and testing of key system components by qualified professionals.
- Tests that determine if your home is “leaky” and if there are deficiencies in the attic, air ducts, insulation, heating and air conditioning, appliances, and lighting that waste energy.
- Health and safety benefits
- Generous rebates to help pay for upgrades
- Financing starting at 0% to cover out-of-pocket costs
- Potential energy savings, and more
Come and meet Community Savings Initiative preferred contractors:
- Sign-up for an energy assessment test of your home and receive a free energy saving device
- Three preferred contractors are available to serve the community
- SDG&E through the Energy Upgrade California program provides the base rebate and the City of Chula Vista’s Home Upgrade, Carbon Downgrade Program provides a dollar-for-dollar matching rebate.
- Act now to take advantage of these rebate programs!
- City of Chula Vista Home Upgrade, Carbon Downgrade Program rebates are going fast and are expected to run out just in a few months!