CCSE’s expertise in sustainable transportation technology helps municipal fleet managers by:
- Evaluating alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles for fleet use, including compressed natural gas, propane, biofuels, hybrid, and plug-in electric vehicles.
- Analyzing current fleet turnover, funding opportunities and industry partnerships for additional vehicle replacement.
- Studying infrastructure requirements to support alternative-fuel vehicles.
- Developing non-fuel related efficiency improvements including driver training, idle reduction, and maintenance measures.
- Demonstration programs to evaluate vehicle performance in real life duty cycles.
For more information, please contact 858-244-1177