Interested contractors that meet the eligibility criteria above must complete the following:
- Read the Cool Comfort Financing Contractor Manual for all information about the program’s eligible equipment, quality control standards and fund disbursement.
- Read and sign the Cool Comfort Financing Participation Agreement, and send the digital signed document to Marissa Spata.
- Read the Quality Control Plan, mentioned in the Participation Agreement as Appendix A.
- View the Cool Comfort Financing Contractor Webinar, which includes the Cool Comfort Financing frequently asked questions. Please note, the maximum loan amount was lowered to $15,000 after this webinar had occurred, the $15,000 cap is not reflected in the slides.
CSE will review the Cool Comfort Financing Participation Agreement and ensure the contractor is in good standing with one of the programs mentioned above. Once approved, CSE will let the contractor know the business’s name has been added to the Cool Comfort Financing Participating Contractors list.
At this point you are ready to offer Cool Comfort Financing to homeowners! You and your homeowners can download the Financing Application Packet* and get started.
Are you a homeowner interested in getting started?
* Loan applications will not be accepted if the contracor is not listed on the Cool Comfort Financing Participating Contractor list.