CSE is a partner in creating the San Diego Regional Energy Innovation Network, an effort among ten regional business organizations and academic institutions to connect entrepreneurs in San Diego, Imperial, Riverside and San Bernardino counties to resources to help them successfully bring energy innovations to market. The program is funded by a five-year, $5 million grant from the California Energy Commission.
CSE supports the network program by leveraging its expertise in energy policy, research and analysis, and energy engineering to provide information on trends, barriers and opportunities in clean energy. We also are involved in technology and knowledge transfer activities, including disseminating project results to policymakers and key stakeholders.
Services for Entrepreneurs
- Mentoring, training and education
- Accelerator/incubator services
- Access to capital through networking forums
- Facilities for proof-of-concept/technology validation
- Advisory support, market intelligence and other services