- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful or harms any company or consumer. Except as expressly stated, you agree that you will not, nor will you permit or encourage any third party to, reproduce, publicly display or provide access to any portion of the Services on third-party Web sites or otherwise.
- Disclaimer. CSE provides the Services on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CSE does not control or vet information provided within the Map’s data base for accuracy. We do not provide any express warranties or representations. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, CSE and its partners and suppliers disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data, and noninfringement. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by the use of the Services or the Map or anything related to the Services or the Map, you may stop using the Services and the Map and terminate this Map TOU and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. Any material, service, or technology described or used on the Map may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material, service, or technology to us. CSE does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to its Services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its Services by other users of the community. CSE does not guarantee that the Services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. The operation of the Map or Services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. CSE disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. Furthermore. CSE disclaims all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of the Map due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you.
- Limitation on Liability. In no event will CSE or any its partners or suppliers be liable for any damages, including without limitation any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from these Map TOU or your use of the Services, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. If you do not agree with any part of these Map TOU, or you have any dispute or claim against CSE or its partners or suppliers with respect to these Map TOU or the Services, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend and hold CSE, its partners and suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims and demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Map TOU, your use of the Services, your reliance or disclosure of any information on the Map, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Choice of Law; Disputes. This Map TOU are governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts sitting in San Diego County, California for any and all disputes, claims and actions arising from or in connection with the Services and/or the Map TOU.