Join our team of passionate professionals forging the path to decarbonization
Whether you’re a seasoned environmentalist or someone who’s always wanted to be part of a greater movement for a sustainable future, you’ll be in good company at CSE. From project managers to energy efficiency gurus, EV enthusiasts to data nerds, we’re each doing our little part to make a big impact.
We move at the speed of business and operate with the heart of a nonprofit. This means we have a strong corporate infrastructure that includes finance, information technology, human resources and marketing functions that work together with our program administration teams to achieve our mission.
2 Jobs at CSEDisplaying 1 - 2 of 2
Develop and implement a comprehensive internal communication strategy that effectively communicates CSE’s values, culture, impact, offerings, successes and key initiatives to our 270+ employees across 34+ states. Oversee the communication around and the delivery of CSE’s employee training initiatives, including CSE University, Coursera, Six-Sigma and other initiatives that might get developed, working closely with leadership, human resources and other departments. Serve as an internal and external champion for CSE’s mission, values and reimagined hybrid workplace culture. Interact effectively with individuals across the organization as part of a team of digital marketers, web and graphic designers, and content writers and editors.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a strategic internal communications plan to build and maintain understanding of and engagement in CSE’s strategy, mission, vision, values, impact, products and services. Define the communications strategies, measurable tactics, channels, style and tone.
- Develop and take ownership of internal communications channels, such as an intranet (Hub), internal presentations or other channels, to connect employees to the organization and one another.
- Oversee delivery of CSE’s employee training initiatives, including CSE University, Coursera, Six-Sigma and other initiatives, and the communication of those initiatives to CSE employees.
- Oversee the design and delivery of organization retreats and events.
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff by taking ownership of content on CSE’s Careers page and recruitment sites such as Glassdoor, drafting recruitment-related advertising, social media and other content through close collaboration with the recruiting and Creative staff.
- Consistently reinforce messages across the organization and connect employees with CSE’s mission, vision and values by planning, writing and editing orientation materials, presentations, articles, internal emails, intranet content, employee profiles, videos and website update.
- Design and implement internal communication measurement plan to track reach and impact of communications.
- Partner with internal departments and key stakeholders, such as human resources, finance and IT, to define and draft materials for rolling out initiatives, new policies, benefits and technologies.
- Perform other communications work as needed.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superb professional writing, editing and proofreading skills to clearly message the organization’s goals, strategies and values to an employee and potential employee audience as well as the journalistic ability to gather information and tell stories
- Strong presentation and creative skills, including experience with PowerPoint, video and/or website content development
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work effectively and collaboratively with individuals across the organization and at all levels
- Relevant experience in an internal communications role, ideally in-house, working with colleagues in multiple locations and across time zones
- Experience with various internal communications channels in a hybrid environment
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Understanding of change management and culture change
- Strategic and creative thinker with excellent organizational skills
- Marketing, advertising, PR, journalism or communications training or experience
- Experience with change management and building organizational culture
- Experience with diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- Video creation and editing skills
- Facility with new technologies
- Passion for the environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of related experience
Licenses, Certificates or Registrations:
- None required
Working at CSE
CSE is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We exist to create a future with sustainable, equitable and resilient transportation, buildings and communities for all. As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Works in an office or remote home office environment
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other equipment customarily present in an office environment.
The Senior Salesforce Developer leads the design and development of custom solutions for CSE’s internal and external clients. CSE solutions include application processing platforms for clean energy incentive programs. Our current solution architectures vary - in some instances we use a front-end CMS system connected via web services to back-end Salesforce and document storage systems. Other solutions that we are developing include multi-tenant architecture within Salesforce and structured hierarchy and the use of Communities for public facing application enrollment, involving heavy LWC development. The Senior Salesforce Developer reports to the Senior Manager of Salesforce Development and collaborates with a team of business analysts, and front-end and back-end developers (including external development partners) to design, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions. This is a highly technical position - the code is very complex. In addition, the ideal candidate will thrive in a very fast pace, ever changing environment.
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing complex custom Salesforce solutions
- Analyze needs and develop solutions using traditional and/or agile development methodologies
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
- Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Integrate and test systems using automation and non-automation methods
- Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
- 7+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development
- 3+ years of experience in using Webservices like REST or SOAP API
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques
- Solid working knowledge of JAVA and other OOP languages.
- Knowledgeable in Trigger Frameworks and Salesforce governor limits
- Proven knowledge and expertise with Model View Controller methodologies and design
- Should have experience in using version control environments like Github, Bitbucket or Gitlab
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Community cloud experience
- Knowledge on Shield Platform Encryption, decryption using Apex Crypto libraries
- Experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Advanced Development Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer I required; Platform Developer II highly preferred).
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Health care & dependent care flexible spending account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Long-term Disability
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Transportation flexible spending account
- Gym/fitness reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal Shield & ID protection option
- Alternative work schedule (not available for senior leadership positions)