Pick the dollar amounts and duration of any mix of incentives.
- New EVs
- Used EVs
- Internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV) scrap and replace
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Car dealer
- Made in America
- EV charging infrastructure
Compare how your choices affect program costs and progress toward your goals.
- Program cost annually and over time
- Total EV market share and penetration annually and over time
- Number/type of EV chargers required and funded annually and total
- GHG reduction annually, total, and marginal abated cost
Ensure low-income communities share equitably in EV transition benefits.
- Affordability calculator identifies affordable makes/models based on household income
- Visibility ensures incentives increase the choice of affordable EV models
Fine-tune programs based on new market data to avoid set-it-and-forget-it syndrome.
- Learning algorithm recalculates incentive amounts needed to reach goals
- Active, data-driven program management maximizes EV adoption at the lowest cost and in the shortest time