Join our team of passionate professionals forging the path to decarbonization
Whether you’re a seasoned environmentalist or someone who’s always wanted to be part of a greater movement for a sustainable future, you’ll be in good company at CSE. From project managers to energy efficiency gurus, EV enthusiasts to data nerds, we’re each doing our little part to make a big impact.
We move at the speed of business and operate with the heart of a nonprofit. This means we have a strong corporate infrastructure that includes finance, information technology, human resources and marketing functions that work together with our program administration teams to achieve our mission.
16 Jobs at CSEDisplaying 16 - 16 of 16
The Sr. Salesforce Developer leads the design and development of custom solutions for CSE’s internal and external clients. CSE solutions include application processing platforms for clean energy incentive programs, such as California’s Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP). These solutions include a front-end CMS system and back-end Salesforce and document storage systems. The Salesforce Developer reports to the Director of CSE’s platform development team, and collaborates with a team of business analysts, and front-end and back-end developers (including external development partners) to design, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions.
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing complex custom Salesforce solutions
- Analyze needs and develop solutions using traditional and/or agile development methodologies
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
- Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects
- Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Integrate and test systems using automation and non-automation methods
- Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
Required Qualifications (Essential knowledge, Skills and Abilities:))
- 7+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 3+ years of Aura development experience
- 3+ years of experience in using Webservices like REST or SOAP API
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Knowledgeable in Trigger Frameworks and Salesforce governor limits
- Proven knowledge and expertise with Model View Controller methodologies and design
- Should have experience in using version control environments like Github, Bitbucket or Gitlab
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Must be authorized to work in the US - Green card Holder or Citizen only
- Should also have experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions.
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Lightning Web Component development highly preferred
- Community cloud experience
- Knowledge on Shield Platform Encryption, decryption using Apex Crypto libraries
- Experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced Development Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer II highly preferred)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Health care & dependent care flexible spending account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Long-term Disability
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Transportation flexible spending account
- Gym/fitness reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal Shield & ID protection option
- Alternative work schedule (not available for senior leadership positions)